- Go for a walk in the countryside or whichever place relaxes you
- Dance the Cha Cha Slide (DJ Casper)
- Read a biography
- Go buy yourself different types of sweets and feel lucky you’re spoilt for choice upon your return home
- Come up with a theme and go round your town, capturing pictures of whatever relates to the theme you’d have chosen
- Spread glue over your colleague’s office chair; you’ll be told off later on but the priceless 5 seconds of witnessing the ‘accident’ would make you forget you were super bored before
- Stretch; exercise never harmed anyone
- Realise there were lots of times when you were so busy rushing around that you just wished you had the time to be bored for a second ;)
- Contact a friend that you have not spoken to for a long time
- Wash your teeth again; once you see they’re slightly whiter than before you’ll somehow feel a better person
her blogs directly to your inbox
Advertise with us!
*askdorianne.com believes in partnering with individuals and companies who are passionate and innovative. If you are looking for a loyal audience who will get excited about the content we share, please contact us here.
For any freelance articles related to lifestyle or fashion, feel free to drop us a line here.